Sunday, July 11, 2010

Couch Color Wood Floors

I melt ...

WHILE Germany is sinking degree in a heat wave in the university exam period ... Two I've already done ... only one that is next Friday. In the meantime, and in the heat motivation really means zero. I'd much rather let me grow gills and spend the whole day on the bottom of a lake ... According to my tests, it goes straight on the way, with practical ... So then you can not even fall in Sommerlethargie ^ ^. But I'm very excited, as I will master my production internship ...



Im Fehrnsehn läuft grad das Finale der Fußball WM... oder das Finale der Kung Fu Meisterschaften ^^ Und da es mich bisher noch nicht wirklich mitgerissen hat, male ich am PC interessante Sachen. Sieht doch bisher gar nicht so doof aus ^^...der Mund ist nur etwas schief. Ich muss mich wirklich mal dazu zwingen auch etwas fertig zu machen... Ich zeig hier immer nur Sachen bei denen ich nicht fertig bin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment