Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Black Genital Warts

Mini-topping

Yesterday we had a little mini-topping. The carpenters are finished shortly before our arrival. In-laws were there long and had also been picked up by the topping. As the head of the small 3-man squad then the roof went and had held the judge's decision, I was quite wet in the eyes (yes I am built in the water, not the water ;-)) father-everything has held nicely with the video camera . The shot glass has been properly break, have the two largest pieces we repealed. This should probably be lucky. Let's see, where and how I hinpacke then. Then there was a little snack in the form of pasta salad, before the men competed again the way home in Hildesheim.

The carpenters were really nice and have really done very good job as far as one can judge this as a layman. Such craftsmen one wishes :-)

Huge thanks go to my boss, may leave early for the best and of course's in-laws that you could wish for!

Even though my husband and I still have not adopted a single handshake to the house itself, we are so proud and I can not wait to move until we can. At each construction progress, it is harder to go back into the apartment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment