Saturday, August 16, 2008

Khao San Road Brazillian Wax

base plate and trench




... the works are almost on track. At the moment everything is alright. But there is a small problem with the trench. In a trench means an underground Trench which is filled with gravel or other contact erosion sure stepped materials to absorb rain water and begun to percolate. Problem is that our land is very small. And at the time the trench is planned next to our house. In the drainage manual for Koblenz is provided that a trench at least 6 m. to have building distance. Now must find the Archiktekt nor a solution. But it is already.

Our floor plate is the way there. So you can also see her, I thought I'd get some pictures done.





When I saw the bottom plate, I thought our Bed is 1.40 m for the new house but a bit too large .... and I immediately ordered a smaller .....

;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment